Wednesday, June 29, 2011

                                                   The trees, the bees and home


l have traveled the world and l can honestly say that my favorite place in the summer is Fayetteville Arkansas.Everything is green and blooming and the sun is shining....HARD. But as good as home feels, leaving Norway was one of the hardest things l have ever had to do. Getting on the train at 4 in the morning and hugging 2 of my best friends goodbye was something that l never want to do again. But there is always a silver lining.

Being back home is weird but really relaxing. Its so wonderful to be close to my family, church family, my family of friends and even some of my family from Norway has stopped by. Two good friends, Hannah and Johanna, from Norway are now visiting the good ole U S of A and l am having a jolly good time showing them the sites. We head out on June 30th for Colorado and after that its time for the southern tour. We are going to hit up Austin, Dallas and Houston for a grand time. I cant even explain how nice it is to have them here.

This summer is all about figuring stuff out. My time in Norway was life changing to say the least but where do l take that? While l was up there working in the studio l really felt like God was giving me a growing passion for music and music production. Its a field that l want to work in forever. So I’ve been looking into schools and programs for Audio production. The best option seems to be Studio 501, a 6 month program for studio production at the YWAM base in Montana. Its perfect and l really feel like its where God wants me to make my next steps. But as everything is, this is much for easy to say than really do. Im still working on paying off some bills in Norway before l do anything else but I know I know I know that I plan on working hard and trusting God will provide a way.

Thanks so much for everyones warm welcome back to fayetteville. Hope everyone is enjoying these very very warm days that we are having. Grab some friends and go out to the river.

No comments:

Post a Comment