Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snow and Stuff and Snow

Right now I am sitting in Fayetteville Arkansas, in a coffee shop, while looking at the snow outside thinking “man this place feels a lot like Norway”. I think almost everyone in the world loves to be home but there is a difference between being at home and being stuck at home. Right now I am a little stuck, at least I am stuck ‘til my application for a new passport goes through. 


I had a wonderful Christmas with my family (minus the major travel delays) and a great New Years dancing around with my good friends. While I am in America l am trying to make the best of it (I mean I am pretty sure the second l landed l was in the drive thru of the glorious taco bell MMMmMmmM can’t get enough of that stuff.) Last week Dad and I drove down to Texas and time with more of my amazing family. It’s been so wonderful to be around my church family and my friends as well, but I can’t wait to get back to Norway.


 God has been providing everything l need while I am back in the states, but there are still some challenges. I am trying to visit everyone l can while l have my time here, but lets keep praying hard that the darn passport gets here a bit quicker. I hope everyone has a good Christmas and god bless.

2 comments:

  1. Look..I'm your first follower!!
    So glad your dad shared your blog! Now I can really follow you :)
    It was so good to see you last month! Love you and cant wait to hear more about your adventures through here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be following you... everywhere! Love you!

    ReplyDelete